Saturday, September 3, 2011


>HEre's my favorite new things from AG (Hint, MOM AND DAD PAY ATTENTION!)


 This is sooo cute! I need to get this NOW!


This is okayyy. I like the other ballet outfit much more. The tutu is sweet though.


This it so cute! I love the little boots and skis!


If I get any new dolls This will be their bed! I love it!


A New DollI'm not saying I want to get her, but she is sooooo Adorable! I love her hair!


Sleepover setSleepover set, I love apples to apples. Maybe I can pass that on to my dolls!


Toasty! That's his name. He is so adorable!


Warning: CHOKING HAZARD--Toy contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.But look at this. I wonder what It came with that was so small? Maybe the collar


So. That's all. What do you think of all the new items? You can say so here.


I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! The new blond doll is SO ADORABLE! She looks like a Kathryne. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful with you comments. All innapropriate or rude comments will be deleted immedietly.