Sunday, October 2, 2011

I got NEWWWW! Stuff!



I was at Toys R Us and I found there was a {$ALE}!!!! Each outfit was 15$, but there was a buy two get one free sale! YUP! I got THREE off-brand outfits for the price of ONE AG outfit! WOOTTTT!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D



This is outfit one. This can be her school outfit! I love the skirt!

But... the Journey Girl brand that I bought the clothes from... the dolls are a little thinner. Which means that tights don't really work...

So cute! I love the little sparkly scarf.

This outfit fit the best. I like it a lot! It also came with leggings and black boots with cheeta print at the tops.

This picture is cool. XD

Here's my sister's doll that she got. Her name is Eqmmah (the q is silent, I helped her come up with it!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm ordering a Journey doll soon! Those clothes are so super cute! Is the Journey doll's body soft like AG or is it hollow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The JG chests are hard and the tummies are soft

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful with you comments. All innapropriate or rude comments will be deleted immedietly.