Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oh...

Picnik is a good friend of mine, his full name being http://www.picnik.com.

Sadly, although Picnik is a friend of all, he cannot be with us anymore.

That's right, folks. Picnik- the fabulous photo editing site- closed today. It is oh so distressing to so many people everywhere.

Now, generally you aren't supposed to replace friends, but with websites, it's okay :)

So what have I chosen? Two different sites, the first being an app.

I am making this post on my iPod so hopefully the pictures appear somewhere.

Phonto. This app is only for text, and if you want effects then check out Instagram :) Phonto is home to a plethora of fonts, and I think it's pretty epic :)

The second is a website and, although it has already been suggested by others, I will say it again. PicMonkey might be even be better than Picnim. I. Love. It.

'Nuf said

2 comments:

  1. I am very sad about Picnik :( PicMonkey is great and soon you will be able to make collages! :)

    ~Emma
    www.emmakate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful with you comments. All innapropriate or rude comments will be deleted immedietly.